In my never-ending look for recipes which can be clean to make, brilliant flavorful, and healthy, I got here across this recipe for Sesame Garlic Ramen Noodles. These noodles are exceedingly tasty, with the suitable quantity of spice coming from Sriracha sauce. Top them with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and fresh sliced inexperienced onion. This highly spiced ramen noodle recipe best takes 10 mins to make so you have no excuse, get into the kitchen and make those ramen noodles right now!
My favored kind of noodles for this recipe are ramen noodles. You can discover them in any grocery keep, however the emblem might alternate from keep to store. The maximum not unusual ramen noodles inside the US are Maruchan so if you may’t locate any brands that come as noodles most effective (no seasoning or sauce packet) then you may use a packet of Maruchan noodles and toss the seasoning packet that incorporates them. Although I haven’t seen them myself, my pals tell me that there are gluten-unfastened rice ramen noodles.
The overwhelming favourite spicy sauce for this recipe is Sriracha. The most famous emblem is Huy Fong Foods Inc Sriracha sauce, which you’ll see at most Vietnamese restaurants. If you may’t discover this brand, you could alternative with chili paste. My favored chili paste is the Thai Kitchen Roasted Red Chili Paste, it’s miles amazing.
- 2 tsp Sriracha
- 1 tsp coconut sugar can use brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 6 oz ramen noodles
- 1/4 cup tamari or soy sauce low sodium
- green onions and sesame seed for garnish optional
Popular Recipes: French Onion Salisbury Steak
- Cook ramen noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a pan, heat sesame oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic to pan and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off heat and whisk in tamari/soy sauce, coconut sugar and Sriracha.
- Add in noodles and toss with the sauce.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and sesame seeds.