Roasted Broccoli Quinoa Salad-quinoa with roasted broccoli, spinach, pistachios, green onion, lemon, and feta cheese. This wholesome salad is first rate as a facet dish or fundamental dish.
If you haven’t tried my favored Roasted Broccoli recipe, what are you looking ahead to? It is the BEST manner to devour broccoli. I were making it each day for approximately every week, you realize to start the new yr off right. I love ingesting roasted broccoli simple or along facet any meal, it is going awesome with anything. This time, I decided to combine things up through creating a salad with my roasted broccoli. I am so satisfied I did because this Roasted Broccoli Quinoa Salad is my new preferred salad. You have to attempt it!
Once the quinoa is cooked your broccoli is roasted, you may construct the most top notch salad.
Place the quinoa in a huge bowl and add the roasted broccoli, spinach, inexperienced onion, a drizzle of olive oil, squeeze of fresh lemon juice, chopped pistachios, and feta cheese. Season with salt and pepper and that is it! The salad is carried out and prepared to be eaten…my preferred component:) If you need the salad to be vegan, you can go away off the feta cheese, it’s going to still have lots of taste.
Enjoy this salad for a wholesome lunch or dinner! It reheats well, so make certain you keep the leftovers. And I even ate it cold the next day and it changed into nevertheless precise! This salad is a winner all-round!
Make healthful consuming easy this yr and make this Roasted Broccoli Quinoa Salad. It is so desirable you’ll overlook that it is good for you! You will need to eat it each day…at least I do! Enjoy!
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 heaping cups roasted broccoli
- 2 cups water
- 1 green onion chopped
- 3 cups roughly chopped spinach
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped pistachios
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a medium saucepan,bring quinoa and water to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer until for 15 minutes, or until quinoa is tender. Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes, covered. Remove lid and fluff with a fork. Transfer quinoa to a large bowl.
- Add the roasted broccoli, spinach, and green onion to the quinoa. Drizzle with olive oil and fresh lemon juice. Gently stir. Add the chopped pistachios, feta cheese, and season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Serve.