These Keto Cheese Danishes are a soften-in-your mouth pastry made from fathead dough! Perfect with a cup of coffee and prepared in most effective 30 minutes…you could’t move wrong with this deliciously light, keto pleasant danish!
Fathead dough is so flexible due to the fact it may be moulded into extraordinary shapes. But, no doubt approximately it, fathead dough tastes like cheese! What better recipe to make with fathead dough than cheese danish!
For the pastry:
- 1 3/4 cup Grated mozzarella cheese
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup Almond flour
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 tablespoons Cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Granulated sweetener
For the cream cheese:
- 4 ounces Softened cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Heavy cream
- 1/3 cup Powdered Sweetener
See Also: Bacon Spinach Dip Recipe
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, add in the mozzarella cheese, almond flour, and salt. Mix well.
- Place the cream cheese on top of the mixture and microwave on high for one minute.
- Stir and heat for 30 seconds more if not completely melted.
- When the dough is cool enough to handle, add in the egg and mix well with your hands or a spatula.
- Dump the dough onto a piece of parchment paper or silicone baking mat and divide into 6 even pieces.
- Press the dough into 6 flat rounds spread evenly apart.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- While the dough is in the oven, make the cream cheese topping by combining the cream cheese, powdered sweetner, and heavy cream in a small bowl.
- Remove the pastries from the oven and top with the cream cheese topping.
- Put back in the oven and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on the baking sheet.
- Serve and enjoy!