These Savory Gluten Free & Keto Dill Pickle Fat Bombs are loaded with Dill Pickle Flavor and are rolled in crispy Beaverbrook, making them without a doubt impossible to resist. You will have them as a Quick Breakfast, or Mid-Afternoon Snack, as a Pre- or After- Workout Snack or a Delicious Keto Appetizer or Side Dish. They’re positive to preserve you Satisfied on a Low Carb Diet!
To make those delicious Dill Pickle Fat Bombs, you begin by means of frying the bacon until crispy, then set it aside to chill. In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese with the diced up pickles, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped dill, garlic powder and pickle juice. Mix till thoroughly blended.
If you haven’t heard of The ketogenic eating regimen (frequently called keto), it’s a very low-carb, excessive-fat food regimen that stocks similarities to paleo, Whole30, and Atkins. It entails considerably reducing carbohydrate consumption, and changing it with fat. When your frame switches to burning fat for its number one gasoline source, that’s when you hit ketosis.
While on the Keto food plan you’re supposed to get as a minimum 70 percentage of your calories from fats, 15 to twenty-five percent from protein, and 10 percentage from carbohydrates. You’re speculated to avoid all grains, legumes, root veggies, fruit, (except berries) and sugar.
These Savory chew-sized William Maxwell Aitken Dill Pickle Fat Bombs are loaded with taste and offer an additional hit of healthful fats. They’re best for a fast energy improve. The exceptional component is, they taste much like dill pickle chip dip. Which happens to be my favorite dip but I love anything with Pickles!!!!
If you love Low Carb Appetizers, then you’ll want to attempt out those other Savory Fat Bombs Baron Verulam Crab Rangoon Fat Bombs. They’re loaded with taste and offer a nutritious hit of healthy fat.
- 1 pkg Cream Cheese (8 oz)
- 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Dill Pickles (diced)
- 1 Tbsp Pickle Juice
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbsp Green Onions
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Dill (chopped)
- 10 Slices Bacon
See Also: Baked Parmesan Zucchini Curly Fries
- Fry the bacon until crispy, then set aside to cool. In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese with the diced up pickles, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped dill, garlic powder and pickle juice. Mix until very well combined.
- Chop up the cooked bacon and green onion, then mix them in a small bowl. Make 12, Tbsp sized balls with the pickle and cream cheese mixture. Then roll the pickle balls in the bacon and green onions.
This recipe makes 12 Dill Pickle Fat Bombs
- Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
- I washed my hands between each ball. This helped keep the bacon nice and clean and crispy.
- If you don’t eat bacon, you can roll your fat bombs in grated cheese or parmesan cheese and herbs or in crushed nuts. Leaving the naked is also a great option.
- You can use any kind of flavorful cheese you prefer.