The BEST keto cloud bread recipe – EASY, mild & buttery! The best no carb bread for a sandwich, also referred to as oopsie bread or oopsie rolls. Only four components & 10 minutes prep!
If you’ve been following along, I’ve been promising some big information for the beyond couple of weeks, however wasn’t equipped to percentage what it became. I actually have to mention, I’m absolutely blown away by means of the outpouring of kindness I’ve received in response to that statement. It method plenty to recognize that so a lot of you have an interest and paying attention! And I actually have to say, it makes me that rather more excited to percentage these days’s keto cloud bread oopsie rolls recipe.
I’ll get to the statement in a piece, however first I have to deal with one query. The big question that I’ve been getting from humans after I announced that I actually have mysterious news.
Many of you have impatiently requested if the massive information could be an upcoming Wholesome Yum cookbook. I virtually want that it changed into! I’m not quite there but, but I do hope that one day quickly I’ll be sharing that interesting announcement with you.
We get a touch bit toward that as extra new humans find out approximately Wholesome Yum, so move inform a friend (or 3) in case you’re searching forward to that day, too. (Come on, I realize you realize a person that would really like this oopsie bread recipe!)
Seriously, how extraordinary would it not be to have a collection of clean, low carb, and gluten-loose recipes – all with only some elements – in a cookbook? A female can dream…
- 3 large Egg (whites and yolks separated)
- 1/8 tsp Cream of tartar (optional)
- 3 oz Mascarpone (softened; can also use cream cheese)
- 1/8 tsp Sea salt
See Also: Keto Bacon Dill Pickle Fat Bombs
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (149 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and grease lightly.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff peaks form.
- In a second large bowl, use the mixer to beat the mascarpone, egg yolks, and sea salt until smooth.
- Carefully and gradually fold the egg whites into the mascarpone mixture with a spatula. Use a folding motion to incorporate, without breaking down the air bubbles in the egg whites.
- Scoop the mixture into six circular discs onto the parchment paper. Bake 25-35 minutes, until golden.