Hearty, creamy and flavorful these Cheesy Potatoes are filled with bits of ham, crumbled bacon, hundreds of cheese and is bursting with flavor in each and each bite.
When it involves potatoes, we are a huge fan around here. We just cant get enough of someone type of potato dish. They are just one of those comfort dishes that we like to have as frequently as we are able to.
Mashed potatoes, two times baked potatoes and french fries are high up on our list however we’ve been making diverse Cheesy Potato recipe for years and that they have continually been a favourite.
This recipe is remarkable simple to whip up and you may make it multi function bowl that’s amazing because I suppose if each person is like me, the much less dishes the higher.
- 1 16 oz container sour cream
- 1 2 lb bag frozen diced potatoes, thawed
- 4 Tbs butter melted
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp minced onion
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1/3 cup green onions
- Preheat oven to 350.Spray a 9″x13″ baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In large bowl whisk together soup, sour cream, melted butter, salt & pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and minced onion until smooth.
- Next add in your potatoes, cheese, ham, bacon and green onions and toss to coat really well so everything is saturated.
- Spread into prepared pan and bake uncovered in oven for about 45 minutes.
Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake for about 10 minutes longer.