Perfect Roasted Potatoes Carrots and Green Beans! This easy veggie combination of potatoes, carrots and green beans is pro with a delicious garlic and fresh herb mixture then roasted to deliciousness. It’s an top notch cross-to side dish that pairs nicely with pretty much anything!
If you haven’t noticed by now, I’m allllll approximately those roasted vegetables! When clean veggies are roasted they just expand an entire new delicious depth of flavor.
These roasted sheet pan vegetables are best for any season too because you can usually continually discover excellent best potatoes, carrots and inexperienced beans any time throughout the 12 months.
Roasted vegetables are the high-quality manner to transform a vegetable hater. Raw broccoli and roasted broccoli are almost unique vegetables in my mind because they taste a lot different.
This mixture is deliciously seasoned with a fresh garlic and herb blend and after roasting they give up with a perfect texture.
- 1 lb. medium carrots, scrubbed clean, cut into 2-inch pieces and thicker portions halved
- 1 1/4 lbs. baby red potatoes, halved and larger ones quartered
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh thyme
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 Tbsp minced garlic (4 cloves)
- 12 oz. green beans, ends trimmed, halved
Read Also: Best Chicken Piccata with Lemon Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl toss together potatoes, carrots with 2 1/2 Tbsp olive oil, thyme, rosemary and season with salt and pepper to taste. Spread onto a rimmed 18 by 13-inch baking sheet. Roast in preheated oven 20 minutes.
- Toss green beans in bowl with remaining 1/2 Tbsp olive oil and season lightly with salt. Add to baking sheet with other veggies, add garlic and toss everything and spread into an even layer. Return to oven and roast until all of the veggies are tender and slightly browned, about 20 minutes longer. Serve warm.