Looking for Easy Crockpot Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches recipes? This shredded buffalo hen is made with just 4 simple elements! It’s so dang proper in a hoagie roll, or maybe on a salad in case you’re maintaining it low carb. Cook it on high or low to your slow cooker, and enjoy it for lunch or dinner.
I’m usually surprised at what my slow cooker is able to. You simply throw a few ingredients in there, come again some hours later… and magic happens.
Even the best of substances make for some of the most smooth scrumptious meats while cooked gradual and occasional. This easy buffalo fowl in no way disappoints! It’s packed full of flavor and just the proper amount of spiciness, particularly with an ice cold beer.
If you’re seeking to hold your carbs down, you could ditch the sandwich rolls and without a doubt location it on a mattress of lettuce or coleslaw. Either manner, it’s delish!
- 1 (12oz) bottle of Frank’s Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 3-4 large chicken breasts (about 1.5 pounds)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 packet ranch seasoning mix (about 2 tbsp)
- hoagie rolls for serving
Easy Recipes to Try: EASY CREAMY WHITE CHICKEN ENCHILADAS
- Spray your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place the chicken, buffalo sauce, and ranch seasoning mix in, and cook on LOW for 4-5 hours or high for about 3 hours.
- Once the chicken is fully cooked, use a couple of forks to shred the meat (I find it easiest to place the chicken on a cutting board to shred, and then put it back into the crockpot with the juices).
- Once shredded, add 2 tbsp of butter to the crockpot and allow it to melt; stir to combine.
- That’s it! I find it best served on hoagie rolls drizzled with a little ranch dressing. You can also serve with blue cheese crumbles or coleslaw.