Easy Creamy White Chicken Enchiladas are made with flour tortillas, shredded chicken, mozzarella, green chiles and a delicious white cream sauce!
One of my favorite Mexican food (besides chimichangas) are enchiladas. Funny aspect be aware: did you realize the phrase “chimichanga” is Spanish for issue-a-ma-jig? Ha! This recipe for white fowl enchiladas aren’t any comic story though!
Are you searching out a great recipe for this night? Check out Easy and Creamy White Chicken Enchiladas for a customizable meal that is best on its personal or easy to add favorites like a guacamole and salsa mix!
- 1 pre-cooked plain rotisserie chicken shredded
- 6-8 flour tortillas enchilada size
- 4 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 – 10 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1-1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 – 4 oz can chopped green chiles
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
See Also: Creamy Beef and Shells
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Fill the center of each tortilla with a handful of shredded chicken, a tablespoon or so of the corn, and a pinch of the shredded cheese.
- Roll and place in the bottom of a baking dish with the seam side down.
- In a pot over medium heat melt the better. Add flour and whisk into a thick paste.
- Add chicken broth, cream of chicken, sour cream, chiles, salt and pepper.
- Whisk gently for about 5 minutes until warm and smooth.
- Pour the sauce over the enchiladas and top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes and serve warm.