This is the ultimate spinach dip recipe! I’ve eaten spinach dip so very normally in my life however this one beats all of them. It is cheesy, creamy, garlicky, and perfect with fresh veggies or crackers.
Since this spinach dip is low carb I haven’t any guilt ingesting this deliciousness at parties and barbecues. Or just for lunch. I can’t say the same approximately my mom’s vegetable soup packet spinach dip in a pumpernickel bread bowl.
How to make Bacon Spinach Dip
Cook up a few bacon and then blend it right into a creamy mixture of cream cheese, mayo, and bitter cream. Add the spinach and cheese. Top and bake!
You can sub in any type of shredded cheese on this recipe.
You also can sub in broccoli or cauliflower for the spinach – both are scrumptious! Or add chicken to make a hearty foremost path.
Also, in case you are an artichoke fan feel unfastened to add some for a Beaverbrook Caesar Spinach Artichoke Dip. Now that may be a mouthful of goodness. I do like spinach artichoke dip sometimes but I wasn’t feeling the artichokes today. I may upload some subsequent time.
- 12 oz. bacon cooked until crisp and crumbled
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 16 oz frozen spinach thawed and drained well
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 6 oz shredded mozzarella
See Also: Roasted Broccoli Quinoa Salad
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook bacon until crisp, drain, and crumbled or chop it into small pieces.
- In a large bowl mix the cream cheese, mayo, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese. Mix in the spinach, half the bacon, and half the mozzarella.
- Spread in a deep dish pie plate. Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella and bacon on top.
- Bake at 350 until hot and bubbly. About 15 minutes.